Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Huh? That's short for "National Blog Posting Month". On a whim, I've decided to join Sandy for NaBloPoMo. I've tried this before, unsuccessfully. I'm not even sure I have the right attitude now, but I'm up for a challenge so I'm going for it!



The idea of NaBloPoMo is to post something every day for a month. Only bloggers can participate. Generally each month there is a theme, but I think November is the big annual event and this year there is no theme. I think I like that. So today, Day One of NaBloPoMo, I am writing about participation. Will I be successful? Will I be able to think of enlightening, riveting snippets of information to keep myself going? Will anyone read what I am writing?



This is for me. This is to spark my creativity in the written form. I love my artistic creativity. I've always loved my written creativity. I just love expressing myself in ways other than talking. Anyone that knows me, knows I've got that down pat! Here goes. NaBloPoMo for November 2010.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Actually, I started posting everyday just to see how long I could keep it up. I should check and see how long I've been doing it. It's a challenge, but fun! Good luck!

Sandy said...

I'm excited that your joining in! There are a few other that have joined in too, maybe you could stop by and see who they are? They might just give you ideas. We're all in the same place, wondering if we can think of something each day. I wish we all lived near one another we could have a little celebration when it's over. Good luck, I'll be by each day to see what's been on your mind.