Sunday, November 14, 2010

My New Fire Bowl



We built a fire tonight in my new fire bowl. We found it a couple weeks ago at Home Depot at a very reasonable "clearance" price. I've had a couple of chimineas, a wrought iron circular firepace last year and now I have this fire bowl. I think I like this fire bowl best of all! I love to have a fire on my little patio. It just makes it so cozy. The nights are a little cooler here now so the fire is a nice touch. A perfect ending to a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love these things. I want so bad to just get one. Maybe I'll do that and just surprise all the men in my life that think it would be work. When I'm sitting outside in the cold with a warm fire, perhaps they'll join me away from all the electronics stuff and we'll have a conversation, a long conversation!

Kay said...

This is really neat! I love it!