Monday, November 15, 2010

Half Way There

Today is the 15th which means I am at the halfway mark for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). For the most part, I've enjoyed being connected to my blog on a daily basis this month. For the other part, that is not part of the most part, I find it a challenge to come up with something interesting, exciting and/or thought-provoking on a daily basis. Part of me wants to bail out and the other part of me is saying that I'm halfway and it would be foolish to bail out now. So here I am, writing nonsense. Done. Time to keep on moving on.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Half way there is fantastic. Don't give up. The days are tough from now on; the creativity can be lacking. Post though, just post something, even if it's a sentence. We'll be celebrating at the end of the month and realize we had it in us all along.

Sherri said...

Oh Joyce don't bail out, I love hearing about what you are doing. you can blog whenever you want. Some people feel they have to say something every day, but I really feel it is up to the person how often they want to blog.

Have a great day!

Kay said...

You CAN do it! I've been at it now for ... hmmm... I've forgotten. It's actually quite fun and challenging.

Suzanne said...

You can do it! Just go out and take more photos and you'll find a blog post out of it. You're such a good photographer. (Of course, I could look ahead in your blog and see if you did it, since it's almost December. But I'm still going through people's blog posts in a generally chronological manner.)