Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beautiful Today

We had a great day today! The weather was gorgeous so we went to downtown West Palm Beach to the Green Market. They just relocated it by the intracoastal so the atmosphere was superb!


There were lots of people enjoying the laziness of a gorgeous day.

There were people being artsy.


Tranquil places to sit and relax . . .


A really cool tree . . .

Rachel . . .

Tom and Rachel . . .

Pretty boats on the intracoastal . . .

Pretty palm trees . . .

A beautiful day was had by all . . .


Hope you enjoyed your day too!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

You live in a beautiful place!
Wish I was there!

Sandy said...

Oh I'm so jealous! What a great place you live in. I live in a great place too, I'm happy about that, but heck your weather is fantastic, I'm jealous. Have I said I'm jealous?

I love that tree photo, what is it? I need to get closer to look at it. Maybe a Live Oak?

Kay said...

Rachel is just getting more and more beautiful with every photo!