Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dexter Mountain Road

This is the street my brother lives on. This is the view coming down the mountain, going into town.

There is a spring house where you can get fresh mountain water. It's always cold. It's always running. It's always clean, clear and fresh.


Right after the spring house, there is French Cemetery. This is a very old cemetery.



This is the view from my brother's front porch.


And this is my brother's log cabin and the shop he had built to work out of.



It is so peaceful and serene. Vermont is a beautiful state.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! He really lives in an interesting, peaceful place. I love the clear, cold, CLEAN water. In Hawaii, you shouldn't drink the water running in the streams because they often carry leptospirosis, or so I've been told.

Diane said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

Fowl Ideas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fantastico said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!