Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How Do You Spend Your Day?

I go to work. I love to go to work, well most of the time. I enjoy my job and I feel good when I am there. I have a great boss. I have great co-workers. I have what I need to do my job and it is a good place to be. I also have a good attitude and I have found that to make my life so much more enjoyable. This is a picture of my office. Not a bad place to spend a day.


I love the view out my window.

I manage a staffing office that hires healthcare professionals to work in our local hospitals. Here is where I do orientation.


This is where the computer training takes place. All of the charting and medication administration is computerized.


This is the lobby area.

This is the hallway leading out of the office to the lobby area.

This is a nice place to be and it is a nice job to have and I am thankful for it every day. I have shared the beauty of my day. I won't go into detail about the nurses I have to terminate, the counsellings I have to do, the people I have to tell I can't hire - because there is always some of that. I focus on the good that I do in giving people jobs, being able to help the hospitals when they call me because they are short staffed and having the opportunity to motivate people to go out there and do a great job. We can all have a good day, or we can have a bad day. Each day is a new beginning and we are the ones that choose how we will handle the obstacles or blessings that come our way. Hope you are having a good day today!!









7 comments:

rachel said...

I love your office!!! Its like a second home I guess, since you're there more than home!! I love the way you've decorated!!

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a nice office you have, And a rewarding job as well. I guess no matter what the job is however there is always those things we don't like
great view too.

Glenda said...

Your lucky to have an office with a window. I don't like an office without them. I've worked in Dental for 25 years, and with the pressures that go with the front office it's nice to sometimes look outside.

Ciao

Kay said...

I can see why you like your office so much. It's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Chris said...

Very nice to have such a great view isn't it? I telecommute, so I am able to have my desk right next to my home office window. There is an oak tree right outside where I hung a hummingbird feeder. That is very entertaining!

Your jobs sounds great and I'm glad you like it. No fun going every day to a place that you dislike!

Chris

santra navas said...

wow... what a great blog!!is rachel your daughter ....i didnt knew that.....!!

Connie said...

If I had to work someplace, that would be the place to start with that fantastic view, sweetpea! I see Rachel beat me again, but then I've been bussssssyyyyy. Almost done though with redecorating. Whew....... I love the view you have of palm trees too. I miss them from when we lived in Calif.
Smoochies, Rachel's mommmm,
Connie :-)