Monday, January 6, 2014

The Documented Life Project

I love when I hear about a new-to-me project.  Somewhere in my blog hopping or Facebook Newsfeed scrolling I came across The Documented Life Project and was instantly intrigued.  I love the Art Journaling Calendar Challenge I participated in last year and plan to continue with this year.   I will post about those pages soon.  This Documented Life Project sounds a little more involved with  a nice weekly challenge to have fun with also.

 ADLProjectBanner2.jpg

I have my Moleskine 2014 Planner for starters.  My washi tape is ready and waiting.  I've got lots of tip-ins to include.  Now to assemble!  Each week we are given a challenge.  The first week the focus was "Our Front Door".  Week two is a "Selfie" and our One Little Word, if selected.  I just love all the different things that can be incorporated into this journal and I love the weekly inspiration to focus on.  With "focus" being my one little word for 2014, I'm right on track.  More to come!!

No comments: