Thursday, January 6, 2011

In Living Color

I am in love with Adirondack Color Wash and Perfect Pearls Mists. Oh my!


They are products that produce beauty. I don't really think these photo's can truly capture the shimmery sheen, but the color is fabulous!



This is the background for the ATC's I'm making for my Artists Trading Card Club. The theme this month is "Butterflies". I'm envisioning some vibrant blue, purple and red on this. Won't that look great?



I had to go back and buy 5 more shades. These are going to be such fun on so many things!! Now back to my butterflies . . .

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Joyce, it was so good to see you post on my blog today! I always enjoy your posts you leave me :)! I love the backing for your trading cards. Can't wait to see the finished product!! Hugs my friend!

Kay said...

I liked seeing what you did with it. Very lovely!