Friday, January 7, 2011

Holding On To Tim

Tim Holtz, that is. Tim did his 12 Days of Christmas tags again this year - the fourth time. They are magnificent! I know Christmas is now a fading memory, but I went to my favorite scrapbooking store to make a variation of one of his tags before all of the supplies are shelved. Here's the result.

While I love all twelve of his tags, there are three more I plan to make on Saturday. I'll share the results then. There is something about creating that just fills me with such a sense of peace and contentment. I'm so happy that I'm finally in the space where I have time to do some of the things I enjoy doing.

Found a butterfly stamp to use for this month's ATC's. It's still a work in progress, but this is how it's coming along.

This picture gives a better glimpse of the shimmer from the Perfect Pearls Mist. I've also been faithful about the Art Journal Every Day project. The thought of spending ten minutes a day in my art journal is so appealing that I am eager to play in it and it's amazing the progress that can be made in a short period of time. Hope you're taking time to enjoy your leisure time!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Beautiful! That is absolutely elegant. It's making me want to create some nice tags for next year.