Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Artful Books

Not only am I addicted to blogs, but I am addicted to books. I get on a roll with something and I just cannot seem to stop. I am now into "artful" books. I have been running with this creative streak inside of me now and I am having a blast. Inspiration abounds in blogland and I really think I have found a new creative outlet that excites me endlessly.


My most recent favorite books that I pour over at every opportunity, yet can always find something new and enlightening are . . .

I flipped through this one at Barnes and Noble and it is definitely one to add to my collection . . .



This will be in my next order from Overstock.com . . .



Or maybe this one will be next . . .


They are all great books and offer a wealth of info and ideas, peeks into the souls of some exceptional artists and a multitude of superb photo's. All of this reading has made me want to create. It's amazing what we have inside of us, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to leap out, grab hold of my heart and soar. What fun!!


Next I'll have to share some of my creations, but that is a bit more daunting! For now, I must go play . . .

4 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joyce!

I don't know what I'd do without inspiring books to get the creativity going! I'm going to a greeting card "class" on Friday evening and I'm sure looking forward to it. I love to get new ideas and techniques.

Have a good one! Hugs, Sherry

Sue said...

Hello Joyce,
I so enjoy both books and blogging, but it seems lately blogging has taken over,enjoyed my visit with you.
Sue

Jo, a retired teacher said...

I read your blog and feel so.......uncreative.

said...

Those books look yummy. Oh what damage I would do with an unlimited budget! ;o)