Monday, June 27, 2011

Change

I changed my blog background. I haven't done that in years. I see many blogs that use the backgrounds on Hot Bliggity Blog so I had to check it out myself. There are lots of pretty ones and I'm not 100% sure about this one so I have to look at it for a few days. It doesn't look real summery, but I think it looks rich and elegant. Now I need to change my header and I don't know how to do that. I want to put all kinds of things that I love in my header. My current photo's are things I love but I don't think it looks good with this background. Well, it's summer and it's time to play around. This might be fun . . .

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Joyce, I love the new blog background! I change my quite frequently!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love the colors that you selected! Your header is grand too.

Happy 4th!