Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Easter Eggs

It is such fun to make eggs for the Easter Egg Swap hosted by Jennalee at Artrageous Afternoon. The picture below shows the two I made a couple of weeks ago at the top of the photo, and the three I made tonight at the bottom of the photo. I had such a great time making them. Only one left to go for the Swap, but I think I'm going to make a couple more as door hangers for some of the special people in my life. Jenn makes them into a garland and sends different ones back to each participant. I can't wait to see all the different eggs.

I'm really having a great time making things lately. The weekend is almost here. Lots of time for crafting!!

8 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joyce!

They are adorable! You did such a great job on them. They look so bright and springy!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Sherry

KeKe said...

Those are cute. I wish i was participating. Probably too late now?

Have a beautiful weekend!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joyce,
Great looking Easter eggs for the swap. I have to catch up with all the girls in blogland as I wasn't feeling to good last week.
Have a great weekend, crafting your eggs.
Warmly,
Deb

said...

They're so springy and cute, Joyce!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi oyce,
I love your Easter Eggs.....so creative and so pretty...I love all the light spring colors...this is just my time of year I love spring....I know they will treasure your lovely Easter eggs for a long time...I love that they will make a banner our of them....great idea...
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Sorry Joyce...I think I just gave you a new name..hehe....
Hugs :-)

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Joyce, oh how I wish I were in Florida ! It is so pretty and green there ! I am waiting on the green to come here !

jennalee said...

love your eggs, can't wait to swap them. Thanks for playing.