Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This jolly little leprechaun greets those at my door. He was handmade for me over twenty years ago and has graced every front door of mine ever since. He's here to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



We had our traditional Irish dinner of corned beef tonight as Rachel and I have a special evening planned for tomorrow, which I will share with you then. Lisa and Kyle joined us. Just wanted to share a photo of my festive table, complete with crooked candles - oopps!!


An Irish Blessing for you . . .

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy St Patricks day to you. Hope you have fun day tomorrow!

Sherri said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Joyce to you and your family! I hope you have a great time tonight!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I like your little Leprechaun Joyce. I used to make a ton of that stuff about 20 yrs. ago.It was all the rage, LOL .