Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back In The Game

I have been out of "blog-commission" lately as I have not had a computer to use. My son started college and now must use my laptop, as his computer no longer works. The desktop in my room also needs to go to its final resting place. I could blog at work, (though I really should not do that) but I've been so busy that I haven't had time. So, I decided that I deserve a new laptop, don't you agree? It arrived today!!



So now I hope to be able to blog more regularly and follow-up on my friendly blogging buddies more regularly also. I've been missing reading about what everyone is doing and can't wait to catch up! I've been busy myself and anxious to share. My most recent activity was for my ATC club. Our theme was "Ladies" and my group made some really awesome ATC's. I'll share tomorrow.

It's so nice to have my own laptop again! And I just love the red!!

4 comments:

myaliasgigi said...

Well it's about time you "Blogged"
it's been forever!! (Yea I am one to talk)..I saw your laptop for real yesterday and I am so happy for you because you deserve it..enjoy!

Sherri said...

Joyce, I was missing you! Glad you got a new laptop, you deserve it!! Have fun!

Cheryl said...

Gosh I was beginning to worry...I missed your friendly blog! Love the red laptop, me, I stuck to boring old black. Secretly wanted a pink one...

Kay said...

I love your laptop color. It's very cheerful. I was wondering about getting one of those tiny ones. I wonder if they're as good as they say. Happy to see you back in the swing again.