Saturday, September 26, 2009

Artists Trading Cards

My ATC Club meeting last Sunday was great! I'm really enjoying spending time with the new lady friends I've met and it is such fun to see the creative ATC's they come up with. Our theme for the month of September was "Ladies". Here is mine . . .

Below are some of the ATC's I received. One is more beautiful than the next. Isn't it a group of talented ladies that put together these little wonders?



After we trade cards, our leader, Michelle, has a "Make and Take" for us to do. She always presents a different technique for us to try. One month we used embossed metal and another month we used gold foil. This month we embossed our ATC's and used acrylic paints and Stickles glitter glue. It was fun and done in a flash.

I love this ATC Club! Our theme for October is "Halloween", of course. I'm sure we will get quite an interesting array of ideas. Each meeting gets better and better. I so look forward to these meetings each month. I almost feel like a kid getting ready to go to a birthday party. How goofy is that . . . but what a great feeling!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Each card was fantastic. What talent and creativity you all have. I would have paper/glitter/beads whatever stuck where they shouldn't be!

Kay said...

Wow! They're all so beautiful. I just noticed my cursor turned into a tulip on your blog. Now that's amazing! I've never seen that before.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Wow Joyce , I love those cards !!!
You sound like you are having great fun with this group of ladies ! Glad you stopped by, I have missed you. Hugs !

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joyce!

Incredible!! I love the card you made with the lady on it, very nice. They are all fabulous. It would be so fun seeing all that talent in one place!

Thank you for your prayers my friend, we appreciate them so much!

Big hugs, sherry

Sherri said...

Joyce, what beautiful cards! It sounds like you are having a grand time with these ladies!

Mare said...

I've been to a couple of 'make and take cards' sessions and it was great fun! I can see why you look forward to the next one!
I also enjoyed that little tulip that came out of no where!

KeKe said...

Ooh those look great!! Sounds like a lot of fun too!!
Hook me up with the link for that book thing~Sounds like a lot of fun!!
ttys

Stephanie said...

These were beautiful, thanks for sharing. You are very lucky to have such a talented group!