Sunday, November 6, 2011

Productivity is a Good Thing

I had a very productive day today.  I was up at the crack of dawn, out to Home Depot when they opened, bought red and white impatiens and some yellow marigolds, as well as some red mulch.  Came home, planted and mulched.  Once I recovered from that, I hand washed my car.  Did about three loads of laundry, put Halloween decorations away, "winterized" my bathroom with my taupe and red accessories, put rope lights on my palm tree and am now getting ready to make art.  I'm beat, but feeling good.  How was your Saturday?

3 comments:

Kay said...

Well, I must say my Saturday was not nearly as productive as yours. It is a really good feeling to get a lot done though. We've got some projects lying in wait for us. It's just hard to get up the steam to do them. Congratulations on a great day of accomplishment!

Chris said...

Wow! You were one busy girl. I spent the day reading, then some shopping, then more reading. It's something I haven't done in ages. This afternoon it's a family dinner with sister & BIL. Does that count as productive? :)

Suzanne said...

Way to go! I'm behind on your posts, but I can relate to this one. I had an ultra-productive weekend putting away all my Christmas things. Now I'm working on organizing the art room. Ugh, but exciting, too.