Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prom



Not only is today Logan's official 21st birthday, it is also Rachel's prom. Though she is a junior, she chose to go to the prom this year with a group of friends.

The parents had fun snapping away at a pretty local park where we all gathered for Kodak moments and for the kids to hitch a ride.





I wonder how long those 5 inch stiletto's will stay on their feet.




And I wonder how I will survive waiting while Rachel dances the night away and Logan heads to Fort Lauderdale to play blackjack at the Hard Rock.



I think I'll go organize my rubber stamps . . .

4 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! Rachel looks totally amazing! What a gorgeous color on her and that dress style really sets off her lovely figure. I'll bet Logan is having a blast on his birthday, too. It's nice to know the kids are enjoying themselves, don't you think?

Jayme said...

Beautiful! Love the group shots with all the colorful dresses. Chloe's prom is coming up and she also chose a purple gown - our girls seem to like so many of the same things. You've done a great job with your kids. They are flying confidently into the wild blue yonder!

Sherri said...

Joyce, Rachel looks so beautiful in her prom gown!! Yikes the 5" heels though must be killers!!

Suzanne said...

O.K., I just can't get over the tattoos on that girl! Yowza! Where is her mother?