School started here in south Florida on Tuesday. Rachel is in 10th grade this year. Time sure has flown by! Bags are packed, ready to go!
Life is Fragile.
4 days ago
School started here in south Florida on Tuesday. Rachel is in 10th grade this year. Time sure has flown by! Bags are packed, ready to go!
7 comments:
Gets more beautiful every year, sugar!
Smooches for her,
Connie
Handsome young people.
Two of my grandchildren will be starting school in Florida next week. I hope they will have good experiences too.
I hope your daughter and your nephew have a great school year! These are the days! Your daughter is a cutie! Gosh I am so going to miss Ashton cheering at football games...
I hope both kids have a great school year!
Treasure the days!
Thank you for your warm words.
Writing has always been very cathartic for me.
As I had my daughter at age 20 we really grew up together. So many times it was literally "Her and I against the world." But, I know if I am to be a truly good mother I have to let her go. I also know she will come back to me.
Now, if I can just get the dog from out underneath the bed and eating again the world will be alright. :)
Have a blessed weekend.
Rachel sure is growing up! She is so pretty! I think when I first "met" her she was in 8th grade! I hope they had a great first day! Lauren will be a Junior this year...she starts on Tuesday!
Well, there's two very gorgeous kids off to school! Here's wishing them a fabulous year, full of fun and learning.
Post a Comment