Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Egg Garland

I received my Easter Egg Garland in today's mail. I was so excited to see the eggs I received.


Aren't they pretty? Jennifer at Artrageous Afternoon hosted this fun event. Jenn is a very together person. She is a mom, an art teacher, very artistic in all she does (go check out her blog) and she handled this egg swap with such comfort and ease.

We get different things from the different blogs we visit and we visit for different reasons. The end result, though, is usually always the same. We leave the blogs we visit with so much more than when we arrived and growing in any way is always good.

My one year blogaversary is at the end of April. Every year in our lives is full of changes and blogging has been such a positive change for me. I have met some truly wonderful women that have inspired me to be creative, motivated me to be resourceful, made me more aware of the beauty around me and encouraged me to visit new places. I've had proud moments, happy moments, embarrassing moments and enlightening moments. I wouldn't trade any of them. More than anything, this is fun!!

I never did a 100 post giveaway so I will make up for that at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to giving something back for all the good I've received over this past year. Stay tuned . . .


8 comments:

Kay said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly that one year goes by? I feel like my world opened up once I started blogging. I love your garland. Have a terrific Easter, Joyce!

Joyce said...

A year of blogging is great. I just started to blog and am having so much fun too. Happy Easter.
from another Joyce!!!

Rue said...

Hi Joyce :)

I know exactly what you mean. The Blogging world is amazing.

Happy Easter sweet friend!!
rue

said...

What a cute garland, Joyce!

myaliasgigi said...

You have such a way of being so positive about Life Joyce. I love reading all your blogs and seeing what you've done or what your up to on a daily basis.

Happy Early Blogaversary Joyce!..

Michele said...

Hi Joyce ~ hope you had a wonderful Easter! A year goes by so quickly, doesn't it? Mine is coming up soon too! Blogland friends are the best!

Hugz,
Michele

Sherri said...

Wow that is a wonderful Easter egg garland! What wonderful and crafty work!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

HiJoyce,
I love the Easter Egg Garland....sooooo very pretty...that is something that will be used for years and years....
I hope you had a wonderful Easter....
Hugs,
Mo ;-)