Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I love Rhondi's Thankful Thursday's. It is wonderful to make a point of giving thanks for a particular something every day, but Rhondi makes a special point of encouraging us to be specific each Thursday. This is a little sign that hangs on a wall in my living room. This picture turned out strange and it was too difficult for me to fix, so please excuse the quality. This is another sign hanging in my living room. I guess I like these thankful signs.

Tom and I celebrated 25 years yesterday. He surprised me at work with this picture in the lovely silver frame, red roses and a beautiful bracelet which you will see below. Time flies when you're busy living. Thank you Rhondi for your Thankful Thursday's.



2 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Joyce , glad to meet you ! Thanks for visiting my blog.I know you are excited about your sister living next door.You will have to introduce her to all of us.
Please come back again anytime, I'll leave the light on for ya !

rachel said...

WOW!! I love the signs!! And how nice of him to give you such a sweet gift! BE THANKFUL ALWAYS. P.S. I TOOK A PICTURE OF THAT SIGN TOO TODAY! 2 GREAT MINDS ALWAYS THINK ALIKE!!! :)