Monday, April 29, 2013

Cards

I love to make cards!  They are quick and easy and usually come out pretty good.  What I really need to do is sit down one night and crank out a bunch so I always have some on hand.  Or maybe just sit towards the end of each month and make the cards I need for the following month.  Wow.  That sounds pretty organized and efficient.  Not sure I can handle that!

Here are some recent cards I've made.  This first one with the bird was for a black and white with flourishes swap I was in with my Yahoo group, Art For The Creative Mind.  The cameo card was a swap for that same group.  And the last card I made for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  Such fun!



 


2 comments:

Sherri said...

Joyce, you are one talented woman! The cards are fabulous!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW, your cards are Awesome! Yes, I do remember you buying the lunch box from me!
I also LOVE making cards! The bird one is my favorite. Happy creating!
Warmly,
deb