Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Word of advice - don't take three months off from blogging because Blogger will change it up! 

I have been missing blogland and am anxious to catch up on what my fave's have been doing.  I've been a busy bee and I hope I can make up for lost time by posting some of what I've been up to so I can keep up with this journal of my life.   

Right now, though,  I'd like to say, Happy Mother's Day to all.  A recent visit with my dear mother gave me the opportunity to enjoy the woman I love so much, the woman who makes me the way she sees me, the woman who is my greatest inspiration, the woman who is so very special to me.  I snapped this photo of us before leaving for the airport.  I can still feel her presence beside me, though many miles away.  I love her so!!


Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Mother's Day Joyce!!! You have a beautiful Mom!!!

Kay said...

Gorgeous photo! I know what you mean about Blogger. Thank goodness things are pretty back to normal again although I had to get used to a few new things.

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio2010 Microsoft visio 2010 clear and complete view of information related to your business typically requires high-level perspective and detailed data.Based on conditions you define, using real-time Microsoft visio 2010 download data such as colors, icons, symbols, and columns of data are meaningful graphical display in the shape of your Visio2010 chart.Use the automatic refresh to keep the links in the chart data is always up to date without having to perform any additional operations.By ensuring that everyone always available to view the of Visio2010 chart and its links to the Visio 2010 latest data version to keep everyone synchronized. Visio 2010 download