Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Art

I've been having such a fun time catching up on all the art I need to make for various swaps and groups I'm in.  Here is a "stocking full of goodies", without the goodies, for my Yahoo group, Art for the Creative Mind.



A Christmas tag for the same Yahoo group.

ATC's for the local ATC Club I belong to.

The altered book for the local group I belong to.  This was probably my least favorite theme - Op Art.  I love working with black and white, but optical art is not my style.  It is good to step out of our comfort zone, though, and I made this "my own" and I like it.
Two more tags to make, a postcard and a couple of journal pages.  Thank goodness my shopping, decorating and baking is done!  I love the hustle and bustle of this time of year!!

6 comments:

Kay said...

I wish I'd made some Christmas tags. I needed some for my gift bags. They were pretty hard to find. You are so creative. I love seeing all your beautiful creations.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Merry Christmas sweetie and have a blessed New Year!

Big hugs, Sherry

requirebuyer said...

Football/soccer involves a lot of running, and sudden side movements, language learning software
which may lead to ankle and foot sprains or serious injuries. So kick start your game with a flawless pair of football/soccer true religion sale sneakers to steal the show and These sneakers feature outsole studded with cleats for optimum traction over the field.babyliss pro flat iron
Louis Vuitton

sypialnie sklepik said...

łóżka tapicerowane tw
łóżka metalowe te
łóżka do sypialni we
łóżka z pojemnikiem ew
materace koło
sypialnie warszawa ew
meble do sypialni we
materace ortopedyczne ew
sypialnie
łóżka do sypialni tapicerowane ew

sypialnie sklepik waw said...

łóżka tapicerowane tw
łóżka metalowe te
łóżka do sypialni we
łóżka z pojemnikiem ew
materace koło
sypialnie warszawa ew
meble do sypialni we
materace ortopedyczne ew
sypialnie
łóżka do sypialni tapicerowane ew

yh said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
chaussures jordan hommes
chaussures nike air max hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures christian louboutin femmes