Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Me and My Muse

Great theme for an art journal, don't you think?  This was my latest challenge with my Yahoo group, "Art for the Creative Mind".  I just love making these journal pages.  This one is one I'd like to keep for myself.  I do hope the recipient likes it also.  We all have a different taste and style in art journalling and I find that I must do what I like, not what I think someone else will like, especially when I do not even know the person it's being made for.  I'm finding that the more art I make, the more comfortable I am with what I make.  My daughter gets so angry with me when I doubt what I make.  She's given me enough of a push to boost my confidence and not worry about if someone else will like it as I do.  It's so much more fun to just let it flow.  Here is what I came up with for "Me and My Muse".

My next art journal theme is "Asian".  I bought some great additions for that page!  Next I'll be starting a Round Robin Art Journal Exchange.  I need to get my book started before we send it off in January.  I'm really looking forward to this!!

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Joyce, have fun!!

Kay said...

Good for Rachel for encouraging you. You are a creative, talented person, Joyce. Go to it!

Enchanted said...

Joyce~ I'm so excited to see more....Keep going....It looks great!

Suzanne said...

I love the rejuvenate page. That's such a strong word. That page almost looks like one of those vision boards that people make. Have you ever made one of those?

Robin K said...

That looks like fun! I havent gotten my journals out in such a long time!

Suzanne said...

I love this too! I always say when I make a journal page for swapping I should just make 2 to keep one for myself. But I never do. Do you?

requirebuyer said...

Baby Brands Direct stocks an impressiveMoncler Online range of nursery furniture and decor from the popular Kids Line brand with beautifully designed collections which include fully coordinating baby quilts, cushions, nappy stackers, cot mobiles, nursery wall decorations, pillow cases, cot sheets, Belstaff Bagspram sheets, lamp shades, bedside lamps, bedding sets, curtains, clothes hampers and toy boxes over a fabulous range of colour ways. Kids Line takes pride in its attention to Louis Vuitton Saledetail in careful use of embroideries, appliqués and fusion of materials with continued commitment to quality, Belstaff Mens Jacketscomfort and value to superbly fulfil a new parent's ‘special purchase.'

sypialnie sklepik waw said...

łóżka tapicerowane tw
łóżka metalowe te
łóżka do sypialni we
łóżka z pojemnikiem ew
materace koło
sypialnie warszawa ew
meble do sypialni we
materace ortopedyczne ew
sypialnie
łóżka do sypialni tapicerowane ew