Monday, October 5, 2009

Winter Whites

I stopped at Joann's on my way home from work tonight to pick up some embellishments for the Winter White Fat Book Swap I'm participating in. Look at these pretties . . .

Gorgeous fabric remnants from the designer vault . . .

Look at the detail . . .

And the trims . . .


It was hard to pick and choose when there were so many beautiful things. I cannot wait to start this new project.

Robin from Thrifty Miss Prissy is hosting this swap where we each have to make 14 pages that Robin will divide up and make into Fat Books for us. The theme is "Winter Whites" and I have so many ideas of pages I want to do. Let's just hope my hands can create the visions in my brain!

7 comments:

KeKe said...

Oh Joyce how pretty!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Kay said...

Those are definitely very pretty. I'd love to see what you make with them.

Michele said...

Hi Joyce ~ I haven't been in Joann's for so long. I need to get there so I can put the satin edging on the baby blanket I'm making for Cassie. I love all your winter whites and can't wait to see what you make with them!

Hugz,
michele

Cheryl said...

What pretty finds. I too will look forward to seeing what you make with them.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

This sounds like such a fun project. I just know your pages will turn out wonderful! Twyla

Sherri said...

Joyce, how beautiful all the winter white things you bought are!! I can't wait to see what you create! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow... Could I put those lace trims to work!! Oh my... how could you choose??
Can't wait to see the finished project!!
Hugs,
Marilyn